May 20, 2008

=Poomase Tournament=





Saturday was Rosyth tournament. I really appreciate people from everywhere to help out in the tournament. Especially Shijin and Shermain, disappear for so long but still there to help out in the tournament. And to Gordon and Jochim, day off from army still come down to support the tournament.

The following day, sunday. Sir bruce lee called me. I thought it's another scolding on the tournament. But i was wrong, he "jio" me to bedok stadium to take a look at the inter Jc poomase tournament.

The purpose of us going down is to see how is the setup like and the competition rules. So we can better understand about poomase tournament. I intent to take part in the national poomase tournament held next month. And sir also agreed. Mmm... Suprisingly he even ask me look for more people to go together. Ha really look forward to it.

No comments: