July 28, 2008

Pasir Ris Zone 12 Taekwondo Meet 08



Ha it was a good Saturday to held the tournament, despite of the multi-purpose hall being taken up by religious event (which the tournament initially should be held).

Me, Alan and Mark was there as early as 9am to view new locations that we can make shift for the tournament. Finally we decided to hold it at Blk 510.

I think this tournament everyone had a good fight. But for me I wasn't too happy about my results. I dun have enough stamina to excute kicks I intended to do. Sad.... And I was a bit sorry for Shijin and Shermain who wanted to fight but didn't had a chance to do so. Sorry gals.... Haiz...

Anyway, overall, the tournament went on well and quite smooth. I had good support from all my friends and from the Zone 12 RC side too. Thank you all my helpers and Players. From the bottom of my heart. Cheers!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh eh.. u never go training today, today training SHIOK AH! haha! wasted lah ah. haha!