April 21, 2008

My BoSS FLeW To KoReA

...... Today started off so miserable.... First I forgot to bring my handphone, and when I reach office, there's a lot of work to be handled over to me, cos my dear boss, Wendy and my cousin are flying to korea for holiday. =( actually wanted to go but then have to save $$ and someone has to be in the office ma, so that's gonna to be me (Y GOD created ah soon so good and Kind... haha).

Then, because of sending her to the airport around 7~8pm (10pm flight), I miss BHCC training again, continously for the 2nd week le, felt so bad man.... When at the airport, Mum, Dad and bro were already there to sent them off too.

After some coach breifing, we had dinner at the staff canteen before they depart. And then my very sweet dad drove us back in my Samsung lorry, haha drive that lorry for so long finally got a chance to sit at the back. So cooling and relaxing..... I felt that I am a lucky guy

No comments: