April 27, 2008

My New PhOnE On ApRiL 26

April 26 was Tricia's birthday, lol how could I forget. But she's over in Hong Kong so dunno also if she can receive my message. Anyway HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....

April 26, I also got another new phone, Nokia N95, sounds a wow, rich guy, haha anyway with my mum's expired plan and with her points to redeem a $50 voucher, therefore discount $150 so i paid only SGD148. Thanks to my mum =).


April 27....
And today, I went swimming with a primary school friend, lol he's a guy with character just like Mark =.=" but this guy very despo about gals =.=" always wanting to find a girlfriend. Hee maybe because of he's character, He hardly found one. Which makes him pretty sad. He dun have many friends, always stay at home type, I think because not much people want to go out with him. So I "hao hao xian shen" lor. I actually plan to go swimming alone, end up I sms him to ask him along.

He never swim at all. His goggles broke before entering the pool. So I swam only like 8 laps and accompanied him to tampines to get his goggles replaced.

That all folks =x. Today type super a lot, sure a lot of grammar mistake. Anyway dun read if you dun understand... hahahaa

No comments: