August 10, 2008

Learning to be Appreciative....













Today, after training at Pasir Ris Park, we went to Mac in White Sand. I then got the players who have not paid the T-shirt (Design By Shi Jin) to pay up. This is when I was asked how the T-shirt will look like. I received negative feedback. They were the 3rd group of people who bad mouth the T-Shirt.

So, in order not to disappoint them, I sms Shi Jin to ask her if the T-shirt can modify the design a bit. However, after checking, she mention that cannot be change as it's already printed. She wanted to absorb the 50pcs, which then I turn her down. Crazy gal =.="
I really appreciate her design whether it's nice or not. Out of 500 plus members only she stands out to design the T-shirts and find supplier to help us print (which I need to give credits to her), and now what she got was full of disagreement. Kaoz.... people must really know how tough it was to design such T-shirts and the powerful phase that she've chosen.
Thank You Choo Shi Jin Jo-an. =)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

During the chit-chat in Mac, we did also talked about the new "club name". Alan wanted it to be "Sabertooth Martial Arts Club" [SMAC]. And I even agreed to design the logo. Like Shi Jin's case, the design received a lot of comments, Some are good but most are bad. Lol.... If people only talk but no action, haiz.... must well dun talk right? hahaha

No comments: