August 4, 2008

The Pasir Ris Park Training

03/08/2008 was a good experience for me after so long of "empty" trainings in Braddell Heights CC as well as Punggol CC.

Yesterday was a fine Sunday, and Alan made the players who will be taking part in the coming national tournament to wake up early in the morning and undergo tournament style of training, the training started at 8am till 10am. Location: Pasir Rs Mrt Ended in: Pasir Ris Park.

Me of course cannot miss such a great training. I joined in as "KPO" haha. First Alan made them run from Pasir Ris Mrt to Pasir Ris Park wearing with padding on and guards on; and 2 padding each. Of course invited lots of unnecessary notice from outsider.

Then in the park we did kickings and our shouting actually scared a few ponys (we were training near the pasir ris park stables) and we were warned. But our spirits still very good, we proceed with kicking with min. shouting and ended with sparring.

During the sparring session, I was put to spar Jia Hao in first round. I've kicked Jia Hao on his head once which made him a bit disappointed (I can tell). Anyway I felt a bit bad but still I wanted him to learn. Anyway overall, I think it's a good training both for me and the players. Hope next week there will be more attending. =)

No comments: