February 26, 2009

Setbacks of Taekwondo


Haiz.... Nowadays being instructor is so hard. Cannot punish students and a lot of stuff. Recently I kanna a few setbacks from taekwondo being an instructor

Setback 1 - Because of my good teaching, I was praised by a student. But her feedback on other instructors made my chief unhappy. On her side she just wanted my senior to improve their teaching. End up I kanna scolded because of her kind comments. I was now forbidden to teach unarmed combat in my class and somehow cannot make my class so "interesting" =.="

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Setback 2 - Chief wanted me to teach my combat skills to people who wants to learn. and is charged at $50 for 4 lessons. I do up all the lesson plan. And in the beginning I was happy that Linus volunteered himself to help me in the course. But as I know his character. He may not be able to handle Bisi. And furthermore if there will be any injury or if he scold the class. The situation would be bad. (cos with top ppl like Mike Quek and Vikki and Jia Hao) The class has to be conducted in a professional way. (it's expensive, I really want ppl who came to learn from me.)

So I rejected him in the end. Which hurt his feelings and he like very sad and angry. (maybe also my sms created a misunderstanding)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Setback 3 - Taekwondo Poomse Committee, mmmm I dun not know why, but I have a strong feeling that it's breaking apart. Just a feeling.... And T-shirt, Jo-an did a great job. I hope her effort doesn't goes to drain. She emailed to a Alan but no reply. She did so much, but who will want to come out with 1.5k (300pcs) for the T-shirt. We do not have sponsors. Hiaz... can the T-shirt be done? I suggested just do 20pcs for the committee members. we pay and we wear. If looking at 300pcs. Do you know how long will be the turn over. omg....

No comments: