December 20, 2008

Annual Taekwondo PA Camp @ Pasir Ris



yesterday morning break camp and ended the 3days 2 nights camp. I was put in charge of the trainings. Which means I have to take all the training during the camp and to train up the new black belts to go for their coming instructor course, Ha ha sound BIG ya. lol

It's a camp once a year, and I have to say, some ppl I only get to see once in a blue moon. Like linus and company. But yet we are still so click. Haha Share sleeping bag, share food, drink, towel and even toothpaste and toothbrush... haha

During the camp we did a wat I think was a very very good Demo, long time had not done such a demo, it includes dance, pattern, drama act, arm and unarmed combat and plank kicking. Which really impressed the chairman of Seng Kang West Zone E.

After break camp, me, linus, Lijie, Mark, Gwynnie and lorraine went to mac for our brnch. Then head home for a very very deep sleep.... haha... It's always fun and a lot to talk about when it comes to Taekwondo.

No comments: