December 25, 2008

Pinic on Christmas Day



Hee today is Christmas Day, although I'm a Buddhist dun really celebrate Christmas. But Christmas is also about sharing right?

Hee today when to East Coast Park with my parents and relatives(total around 15ppl). We brought food there and I only in charge of the drinks and cocktail. (Hee dunno how to cook ma, want me bring magie mee meh, lol). Also everyone bought presents to be exchanged over there. I got a seat cover lor. WTH....

We played risk (Combat board games) with me uncles and aunties. I was the first to be crushed. lol All allied to kill me first. Ha ha I'm a tread k... Anyway still had fun.

The whole session ended around 7pm. Cos getting dark le. Mmm, among all the relationships, still family and relatives are the closest. The family bond I had makes me a little bit xin fu. =) (very easy mang zhu hor).... ke ke. {{{{This kind of homely guy where to find....}}}} ==> BHB =p

No comments: