December 14, 2008

Random activities

Yesterday went to poomse club to practice the dance steps for the demo (PA Camp) and Had meetings with sir. Hee Bisi really put in a lot of effort in this camp sia. her planning of the demo and camp can file up to be a portfoilo liao. haha

After the discussion, seeing Bisi still pack with so much things undone, I helped her with some stuff, like getting the demo stuff - Planks preparations, christmas deco and find out the opening hours of a fish pond (might be just another event during the camp). Sir appointed me as the head instructor to in charge of all the trainings. lol. Thinking of it, I think will have sore throat again liao.

At poomse club, I also did a powerpoint (will be showed during the camp), sir wanted me to intro the students to our committee hee, I took a lot of pictures from ppl's friendster and facebook to be put in the powerpoint.

After poomse class end, I sent Bisi and Jia Hao to their Taekwondo Class, Bisi pop out a difficult question to me.


She asked: "Are you together with Huimei?".
I answered: "Not Yet... Next year, maybe"
Bisi: "Why? must go for it, if got chance."
Me: "No la, give her time and give myself time lor. I scared too easily get de gal will not hold for long"
Bisi: "Why do you like her?"
Me: "Err..."
Bisi: "Last time also a lot of guys got after her like Hendry, Paul, Francis." (lol she still remember sia, scary)
Me: (act blur) "Is it? How come I dunno"
Bisi: "So what do you like in her?"
Me: "Err.... Like ppl need reasons one meh" (I joked)
Bisi: "Err... If cannot find one reason, could it be just puppy love?"
Me: "......." (I was jamed here)

Luckily her class was just near by. But her words really let me thought for a while.... OMG....


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, after sending Bisi and Jia Hao to their class, I was called up by Crystabelle(secondary school friend). She asked me to go vivocity with her and Elmo. As Elmo wants to buy some stuff there. I agreed unwilling in the begining. (because really long time never see them le). I've also asked Jevel to come along, but got rejected. I did not persuade further. Hee must respect her decision.

Actually Crystabelle got intedtion of going to St James la. So jio us along. I told her I dun drink and dun dance go there for wat. She memtioned that she never go before. Ha she should just jio Elmo and not me =.="

Later on, ask another gal out Janice. (secondary school). This gal, I got 9 years never see her liao lor. Just had to say she looks very "qiao cui " le. I think due to stress at work(dept Head) and she also study at the same time. And very surprise that she is now a very heavy smoker. Dotz....

In the end we just went to Vivo eat dinner and walk around. Elmo went over st james to look for his friend, the two gals accompany me go play game at the arcard. We play a ball throwing game. really exhaust us out lor. And furthermore attract so many spectators to us. lol.

After that sent Janice back at around 12am, Then me, Elmo and Crystabelle went to Jal Kayu to eat supper and head home.

No comments: