February 7, 2009

A Chance Slipped by

Today I'm still on MC but then went back to work... Haiz... Nothing to do also. Did really do much at work. Just do a few printings and check email. Cos boss not around also.

After work really thinking of a lot of places to go, temple at Paya Lebar, Liang Seng at City Hall and thought of watch movie at Tampines. But when travelling along PIE. whenever I see the exit. I felt lazy, in the end I drove all the way home. Hee Hee.... Play game at home lor wat to do. LOL

And today surprisingly Jervel chat with me in Facebook. Hee after so long. She have been skipping training for weeks liao. So I thought of returning back her tkd shoes which was left in my lorry collecting dust. (today do lorry cleaning then saw her shoes). Mmm she asked me if I'm free tml, she wanted me to bring her dog "Gal Gal" to vaccine. Mmmm I did not really reject her, but in the end she still insist on walking her dog to the vet (From punggol Ave 10 to Serangoon North ave 4, quite far lor). Haiz... think she will feel odd with me around ba. Hee I'll also dunno what to talk to her(I'm a boring guy). Hope she is still doing fine ba. =) (Y I did not ask her more lol.... I guess I was too afraid ba)

Suddenly these few days I've been thinking, and also with Valentines' Day nearby, I have this feeling of being very scared of gals which are too nice to me (recently is Catherine and Belle). I scared I fall in love too easily and my ending is always the same (Left alone and Sad). =x Just hope "you qin ren zhong cheng juan su ba" I just quarantine myself one corner. =p DO NOT DISTURB =p

No comments: