February 6, 2009

Ho ho... finally got his Ice Cream and "Hard Food".

Hee Although I'm still on MC till 11 Feb which is next web morning. Ho But today my Boss(my auntie) asked me to go back office to settle some stuff. Anyway really unwilling in the begining. But After all, I was given 3 days rest le ma. hee before I pick up lazyness as a hobby better start to work early. If not the forgetful me might just lost my way to office 1 week later. he he.

Today after work have a craving on Sushi. Hee so went with boss to West Mall Sakae Sushi to eat. First was the craving, then when I think of my tooth. I was worry that I can't bite. lol.

In the end really to my expection lor, I nearly swollow the sushi and lots of "additional rice" stuck at the "pocket" of my gums. Yucks. Go toilet gargle my mounth; wat came out was little bloody rice bits. Yucks.... Serve me right sometimes. Hee hee.

Next we went to super market to shop for ice cream. Ha ha my auntie bought a big bucket for me and my cousin to share. Ho Ho Ho.... Hee I'm blessed ya... lol

No comments: